Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ooh! That's Pinterest...ing ~ The Love edition

Some of you may or may not have noticed about Instagram, Twitter and My personal FB page
that there has been some new love in my life ;)
and thats all I shall say on the matter untill the time is right!

So for this weeks 
Tina Gray {dot} Me
I thought I'd share some pins from my
board

that was us this week

the simple things in the momment mean the most

Love maths - so cute!

Dr Sesuss was a clever clever man

no guy is perfect, but there is always a guy thats perfect for you
once you've found him... dont ever let him go!

What have you been Pinning this week?

You can follow me on Pinterest *here*

If you would like an invite you can e-mail me at taramuller@hotmail.com
or leave your e-mail address in the comments section below

post signature