Sunday, March 4, 2012

Piquing My Pinterest ~ The Homly craftyness edition.

I am back on board with
Tina Gray {dot} Me

with all the talk about Pinterest and copy right issues
Tina has some new guidelines
hopefully I do this post the right way!

This week I'm going to share some cute little crafty ideas you could make or buy to add some loveliness to your home
All will be linked back to the "creator"

tutorial on how to make these here

available on etsy here

tutorial on how to make this here
 
 
available to buy here

original pillow inspiration available to buy here
DIY tutorial from Wit & Whistle here
 
 
Ok there we go fingers crossed I have done this right to avoid any complications!
Now to fnd time to go through all my boards and delete all the "naughty" pictures ;)

What have you been pinning lately? and dont forget to link with Ms Tina


post signature