Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Trinkets on Tuesday ~ Posted on Wednesday Just 'coz I can

The ever so gorgeous Naomi of Seven Cherubs
has started a new blog called Diva Mum which is all about her absoultly stunning taste & addiction to all things jewellery, hair accessories and brooches.

What better way to showcase her loves then a Linky!
Trinkets on Tuesday

to be exact.
even though im posting on wednesday lol

Here is my favourite necklace!
I had this custom made by the always gorgeous
Hugga Boo Designs
on facebook
The lovely Kell created this beautiful vintage inspired necklace for me
and I could not be more in love with it!
It was everything I imagined and more
Its fun and girly and is a perfect statement piece to plain colours
Whenever I wear it i feel beautiful and confident
It is definatly my happy piece
I wear this necklace and you can gaurantee I'm wearing a smile too


Make sure if you pop over to see the girls you let them know I sent you!
The girls are simply amazing to deal with
and
You wont be disappointed with their creations that's for sure.

post signature