Sunday, January 29, 2012

Piquing My Pinterest ~ The "awwww" edition

Because I'm still in that honeymoon head over heels stage of our new relationship
which by the way I hope never ends ;)
Im sharing from my
board again for
Tina Gray {dot} Me

So if you aren't all lovey dovey like I am right now look away now ;)
I have this now
and I have alot of weakness and he still thinks I am amazing
 
it's the small things.

we fit perfectly

I love this

we don't see each other all that much but I know we know whats in our hearts

and when the time is right This would be the cutest way to propose!
put it in the memory bank hunni ;)

Now all together now...
Awwwwwwwwww
Gotta love a new relationship
I am in total bliss
................................................................................................

If you love Pinterest and want to show off your latest pins dont forget to link up with
for her

Now if you would like an invite into Pinterest
just comment with your e-mail address
or
e-mail me at taramuller@hotmail.com with your e-mail addy
*disclosure If you request an add I am not able to be held responsible for any lost time on Pinterest ;)



post signature