Sunday, January 22, 2012

Piquing My Pinterest ~ The funnies Edition

It has been sooooooo long since I linked up with the divine Ms Tina Gray {dot} Me
and her linky...

Tina Gray {dot} Me

So I am BACK
woohoo
I know I know you've all missed me showing my pins dont deny it ;)

This week I am sharing just a few pins from my

hehehehehe

how cool are these?
I stole this pin from my lovely friend Miss Em ;)
I totally do this ;)

bahaha!

It so is!!!

Mmmmhmmm True dat!

Oh my gosh! Dont you hate that!

Well there you go lovelies my first Piquing my Pinterest of the year
Feel free to link up too and if you would like an invite into Pinterest
just comment with your e-mail address
or
e-mail me at taramuller@hotmail.com with your e-mail addy
*disclosure If you request an add I am not able to be held responsible for any lost time on Pinterest ;)

What have you been pinning lately? are you obsessed too?