Sunday, October 9, 2011

Oohh! That's Pinterest...ing! ~ The getting to know me edition

I had no idea what I was going to share with you today for


Ooh, that's Pinterest...ing!


So i decided to share some things about me
and use my
board
with a few things taken from

So here are a few pictures that are me all over

Fashion

Casual


Love the hoodie and jeans combo the only thing I might do differnt is the boots
I'd probably slip on my flats or a pair of my Nikes

Dressy

I love this whole look especialy the colour! and really want that coat!
maybe for Christmas?
I wonder if Santa checks Pinterest?

Words
I never leave home without mine ;)

I am, I love

I'm a virgo and very much a Virgo

I'm a mummy too 2 beautiful little boys and that quote describes our life perfectly
but I wouldn't change it for the world
And I love my stretch marks from both of them

These are my favourite colours

I love Tinkerbell
&
Daffodils

This is just a snippet of me, I love organising, cooking & crafting too
so if you want to know more
You can follow me on Pinterest

What have you been pinning lately?

Linking up with Tina Gray {dot} Me

post signature