Friday, October 7, 2011

Things I Know About Bits & Pieces

This week I know...

* That before I opened my lappy to write this post last night I had a list of things I knew
as soon as I was ready to start typing they all disappeared :|

* I know that people get involved in things they shouldn't
especially when it invloves children
especially when they don't have the full story

* I know that recently I was put in a situation regarding the blog world that crossed paths with my personal life and that I was really worried about it
but that everything seems to be fine so far and that maturity seems to be winning
and for that I am extremely grateful
* I know that I am an emotional eater
not exactly a good thing

* I know that sometimes life really is all about 2 steps forward 3 steps back
But that you just need to learn to jump to gain all that ground back

* I know that Master J has changed again he's grown up that little bit more and it's really noticeable

* I know that Lil C is a funny little man who non stop chats away in his baby babble

* I know that having both talking well both almost talking is driving me crazy
especially when Im driving and they are chatting away in the back seat
siiiiigh

* I know that my lawn still needs a mow and that it's 10x worse then last week

* I know that I applied for 2 TAFE courses this week
totally on a whim but eeek im excitied

* I know that I'm at the end of my list of things I know
and that I eventually remembered everything I wanted to write
YAYYYYY

What do you know this week?

Linking up with Shae from Yay For Home

post signature