Friday, January 7, 2011

My Thoughts for Lori

Im only new to the blogging world
so this is my first Flog Ya Blog Friday and such a thoughtful FYBF 
which is why i have decided to join FLBF today!

My good mama friend over at
has given me guidence on how to particpate 
and brought my attention to needs of a lady who seems ever so lovely,


I have followed her blogg for a little while now and am sad to see her and her precious little family going through such a horrible ordeal.
With having a partner myself and two beautiful boys i just can not imagine how she must be feeling and this has shaken me as it will alot of people.
So please, Lori needs our thoughts and prayers
To help her husband come out of intensive care, to come back to his family where he belongs.

Lori my thoughts are with you and your babies
i wish with all my might that your soul mate makes it through back home to your familys arms


image from here

xxx