Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Meal Planning Tuesday...


Why hello Tuesday, you are here again!
Is it just me or is it really getting quicker and quicker every week?
Hmm...  anywho onto this week meal plan...

Wednesday - Bolognese pie
Thursday - Satay chicken skewers on naan bread with salad and tazitzki
Friday - Nachos with guacamole and sour cream
Saturday - Chicken tacos
another recipe found on Pinterest, will add link later as their server is down at the momment
Sunday - Chicken schnitzel with roast vegies
Monday - Meatballs in the slow cooker
Tuesday - Honey chicken with fried rice
will ither be another Pinterest recipe or kangtong sauce

I hope you are all enjoying my meal plans and i'm inpiring a few of you
If there are any recipes you would like too see just let me know and I shall do a post for you.

So whats on your meal plan this week?

I would like to say a big thankyou to Katrina of The Organsied Housewife
loads more meal planning inspiration over on her blog!
for allowing me to guest post my last weeks meal plan
It was my first ever and I loved it!
Also welcome to all my lovely new Blog followers and FB likers
I appreciate you all joining in on my journey of Mum-ments

post signature